Registration Hotline - 01379 740619
Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - About SGCL -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance, click here for details
Dealing Executives & Company Directors during Divorce
Recorded 31st January
Runtime - 90 minutes
File type - mp4 and MS Power Point
Andrzej Bojarski, Head of Family at 36 Family
Geoff Mesher, Tempest Forensic Accounting
Ian Cook, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Disclosure issues which arise in relation to executives and directors
- The need to explain complex remuneration arrangements;
- Realistic valuation of options / contingent assets and liabilities
- Dealing with commercially sensitive information.
- Special considerations arising in connection with the owner/manager.
- Understanding the true remuneration position including directors loan repayments
- Valuing the business
- Valuing shares and share option schemes.
- Periodical payments and bonuses.
- Penetrating ‘tax efficient’ remuneration structures (including Employee Benefit Trusts and other offshore structures)
- Pensions – complications arising from directors’ SSAS and SIPP schemes in small and medium sized enterprises.