Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Family Law Update Webinar -
22nd November, 12.30 - 1.30pm
Presented by Susan Pyle & Richard Jones, 1 Garden Court
- Re B (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1579 - the decision of the President prohibiting publication of what was intended to be guidance concerning covert recordings in private law proceedings. The President makes observations about this complex issue.
- E-R (Child arrangements order - Costs no 2)  EWHC 2535 (Fam) - recent application for costs in private law proceedings
- S v S (Relocation)  EWHC 2345 (Fam) - Relocation case where unusually a costs order was made.
- N v J ( Power to set aside return order)
Re G (Children) (Habitual Resident)  EWHC 2111 - recent consideration by the court of habitual residence.
- The Family Procedure ( AmendmentbNo X) Rules 2017 ( comes into force on 27/11/17)
- Re children / vulnerable adults and include the TAGtoolkits - which all advocates must be familiar.
To register for this webinar, please complete the registration and payment form below;