Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Family Law Webinar Updates
Our regular case update webinars return for 2018 with a new cohort of barristers and lawyers to provide analysis and vital insights to help shape advice given to clients.
In 2017, our family law broadcasts reached over 900 solicitors!
Register for each individual broadcast or sign up for all six episodes.
Each episode is broadcast live and a recording is available one-day later.
Dates and presenters
February 5th 12.30 - 1.30pm – Niki Langridge, 36 Family & Dickon Caedel, Forsters
- Lewis v Warner case should be covered as well as;
- AB v CD, Jurisdiction Global maintenance orders
- HC v FW, Capacity in litigation and engaging with the court proceedings
- S v S (Applicant to Prevent A Solicitor Acting)
- Zimina v Zimin  EWCA Civ 1429 – Part III of the 1984 Act after a Russian divorce and financial agreement.
- Allreza v Radwan  EWCA Civ 1545 – relevance of Wife’s future inheritance
March - 15th 12.30 - 1.30 – Hannah Markham QC and Katherine Rayden, Raydens
May - 17th 12.30 - 1.30 – Rebecca Rothwell, 36 Family & Rachel Nicholl, Raydens
July - 19th Mid - Year Case Review - 12.30 - 1.30 – Kate Tompkins, 36 Family
September - 20th 12.30 - 1.30 – Guy Holland, 36 Family
November - 22nd 12.30 - 1.30 – 4 Paper Buildings
Company Licences Explained
Designed for law firms with more than three practitioners. Each practitioner can login from their own workstations or from home for either the live broadcast or recording.
Single Licences Explained
Designed for firms with two or fewer practitioners. As above, you have the option to watch live or watch the recording.
Most broadcasts will be accopmanied by power point slides or written notes.
For 2018, we have switched to using the Google Hangouts product. Please check our "tech" page for compatibility with your IT systems.