Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Court of Protection Update Webinar
15th December, 1-2pm Live & On Demand
Presented by Wendy Mathers, Radcliffe Chambers
- Watt v ABC  EWCOP 2532 - considers how damages received for personal injury should be held and administered where P has capacity in some areas but lacks it in others.
- V v Associated Newspapers Ltd & Ors  EWCOP 21– the general approach to reporting restrictions and anonymity
orders in the Court of Protection
- Re DB and EC  EWCOP 30 – issues of domicile in the Court of Protection – including habitual residence.
- Mrs P v Rochdale Borough Council and NHS North Central and South Manchester Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Re R  EWCOP 33 – interaction between local authority and family court appointed deputies – is deprivation of liberty
imputable to the local authority?
- Procedure update and cases to watch out for