Registration Hotline - 01379 740619
Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - About SGCL -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance, click here for details
Court of Protection Update Webinar
15th December, 1-2pm Live & On Demand
Presented by Wendy Mathers, Radcliffe Chambers
- Watt v ABC  EWCOP 2532 - considers how damages received for personal injury should be held and administered where P has capacity in some areas but lacks it in others.
- V v Associated Newspapers Ltd & Ors  EWCOP 21– the general approach to reporting restrictions and anonymity
orders in the Court of Protection
- Re DB and EC  EWCOP 30 – issues of domicile in the Court of Protection – including habitual residence.
- Mrs P v Rochdale Borough Council and NHS North Central and South Manchester Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Re R  EWCOP 33 – interaction between local authority and family court appointed deputies – is deprivation of liberty
imputable to the local authority?
- Procedure update and cases to watch out for