Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Removal of trustees and personal representatives
- The various jurisdictional bases.
- Can there be removal out of court?
- Understanding the trust instrument
- Section 36TA 1925
- Section 19 TOLATA 1996
- Removal by the court
- Trustees: s.41 TA 1925
- Trustees: Inherent jurisdiction
- PRs: s. 116 SCA 1981
- PRs: s. 50 AJA 1985
- The applicable principles: where are we now?
- Costs considerations.
Costs where relief is ceded
Tactics of the beneficiary
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed
Runtime - 43 minutes (mp4)
Notes and slides included