Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Removal of trustees and personal representatives
- The various jurisdictional bases.
- Can there be removal out of court?
- Understanding the trust instrument
- Section 36TA 1925
- Section 19 TOLATA 1996
- Removal by the court
- Trustees: s.41 TA 1925
- Trustees: Inherent jurisdiction
- PRs: s. 116 SCA 1981
- PRs: s. 50 AJA 1985
- The applicable principles: where are we now?
- Costs considerations.
Costs where relief is ceded
Tactics of the beneficiary
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed
Runtime - 43 minutes (mp4)
Notes and slides included