Registration Hotline - 01379 740619
Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - About SGCL -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance, click here for details
- Partnership articles, the essential provisions.
- Partnership assets do they and/or should they include the farm land? The distinction between the
partners’ personal estate and assets of the partnership.
- The position of non farming family members. Do they have a role?
- The importance of accounts and their approval and signature
- Disputes: ADR, arbitration or litigation.
- The impact of proprietary estoppel.
Nigel Thomas, Maitland Chambers
CPD = 1 hour
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding
Understanding Farming Disputes
Webinar, 23rd March, 12.30 - 1.30pm
Live & On Demand