Registration Hotline - 01379 740619
Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - About SGCL -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance, click here for details
Topics - registration from 8.45am
9.30 New Build on green belts
- Legal position; what the courts say.
- Planning policy: the Secretary of State and development plans
- Best foot forward: can you really build there and the pitfalls.
Peter Wadsley, St John's Chambers
10.10am “Property development in the countryside – conditional contract, or option agreement, or land promotion agreement?
- The relevance of overage,
- Planning obligations, and Community Infrastructure Levy to the choice of transaction structure.”
Clive Moys, Radcliffe Chambers
10.50am Morning Break
11.15am Is this a Boundary dispute?
- The original conveyance
- Extrinsic evidence
- Boundary agreements
- Fixed boundaries
Gerard van Tonder, New Square Chambers
12noon Rights of Way Update
- Extent and mode of enjoyment.
- How to establish a prescriptive easement at trial.
-Injunctive relief and damages
Richard Selwyn Sharpe, 9 St John’s Chambers
12.45pm Issues in buying and selling agricultural land
(investigations in titles, valuations, wayleave, entitlements, register on the rural land register, stewardship schemes,
- Nitrate vulnerable zones,
- Special land designations,
Edward Jarron, Withers
14.15 Planning for new builds on green belt land,
- Development plan considerations
- The concept of openness
- Very Special Circumstances
- Visual considerations
John Pugh-Smith, 39 Essex Chambers
15.00 Latest cases on party walls, Damian Falkowski, 39 Essex Chambers
Agricultural/Rural Property Law Conference
Annual Conference, 20th September, London
3 for 2 Group Offer - 5.5 CPD Hours
Only £120 per person to attend
Register for just £120 per person
3 for 2 Group Offer
5.5 CPD Hours