Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Topics - registration from 8.45am
9.30 New Build on green belts
- Legal position; what the courts say.
- Planning policy: the Secretary of State and development plans
- Best foot forward: can you really build there and the pitfalls.
Peter Wadsley, St John's Chambers
10.10am “Property development in the countryside – conditional contract, or option agreement, or land promotion agreement?
- The relevance of overage,
- Planning obligations, and Community Infrastructure Levy to the choice of transaction structure.”
Clive Moys, Radcliffe Chambers
10.50am Morning Break
11.15am Is this a Boundary dispute?
- The original conveyance
- Extrinsic evidence
- Boundary agreements
- Fixed boundaries
Gerard van Tonder, New Square Chambers
12noon Rights of Way Update
- Extent and mode of enjoyment.
- How to establish a prescriptive easement at trial.
-Injunctive relief and damages
Richard Selwyn Sharpe, 9 St John’s Chambers
12.45pm Issues in buying and selling agricultural land
(investigations in titles, valuations, wayleave, entitlements, register on the rural land register, stewardship schemes,
- Nitrate vulnerable zones,
- Special land designations,
Edward Jarron, Withers
14.15 Planning for new builds on green belt land,
- Development plan considerations
- The concept of openness
- Very Special Circumstances
- Visual considerations
John Pugh-Smith, 39 Essex Chambers
15.00 Latest cases on party walls, Damian Falkowski, 39 Essex Chambers
Agricultural/Rural Property Law Conference
Annual Conference, 20th September, London
3 for 2 Group Offer - 5.5 CPD Hours
Only £120 per person to attend
Register for just £120 per person
3 for 2 Group Offer
5.5 CPD Hours