Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
FIle type = mp4 (with PFD Slides)
Runtime = 90 minutes
CPD = 1.5 Hour
SDLT & VAT Update 2017
Webinar, Recorded 13th September
Presented by Patrick Cannon, Philip Simpson QC and Etienne Wong of 15 Old Square/Tax Chambers
- When can you get a clousre notice? Frosh v HMRC 2017
- SDLT Followe Notices, APNs and Crest Nicholson
- Is there a gap in the 3% additional rate of SDLT?
DOTAS & VAT
- Draft legislation
- A look at everyday transaction
- Is DOTAS: VAT relevant?
- Notifiable Arrangements Regulations
- VAT Advantage
- Excluded Arrangements
- Who notfies?
- Who is and who is not a promoter?
- Where does DOTAS: VAT leave VADR?
VAT, Online sales and vouchers
- Online transactions
- Issues with supply
- Vouchers and VAT.
- UK Law relating to vouchers
- Findmypast case
If you prefer to register and pay via card, please click below