Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Dealing Executives & Company Directors during Divorce
Recorded 31st January
Runtime - 90 minutes
File type - mp4 and MS Power Point
Andrzej Bojarski, Head of Family at 36 Family
Geoff Mesher, Tempest Forensic Accounting
Ian Cook, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Disclosure issues which arise in relation to executives and directors
- The need to explain complex remuneration arrangements;
- Realistic valuation of options / contingent assets and liabilities
- Dealing with commercially sensitive information.
- Special considerations arising in connection with the owner/manager.
- Understanding the true remuneration position including directors loan repayments
- Valuing the business
- Valuing shares and share option schemes.
- Periodical payments and bonuses.
- Penetrating ‘tax efficient’ remuneration structures (including Employee Benefit Trusts and other offshore structures)
- Pensions – complications arising from directors’ SSAS and SIPP schemes in small and medium sized enterprises.