Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Insolvency 2019 Webinars
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
Mid Year Update
Recording Tuesday 9th July (1 hour)
- Corporate Insolvency case update
- A practical look at the most recent and interesting cases
for IPs and corporate lawyers.
Phil Patterson, Hardwicke Chambers
Focus on CVAs
Recording on Wednesday, 6th March (1 hour)
- Use of CVAs as a restructuring tool,
- Legal aspects and pitfalls,
- CVAs in a leaseholder portfolios,
- Dealing with stakeholders.
Jon Titmuss and Aileen McErlean, Hardwicke Chambers
Focus on Property for IPs,
Recording Tuesday 14th May (1 hour)
- Latest cases,
- Landlords in CVAs and pitfalls,
- Dealing with commercial rent arrears recovery,
- Legal issues when considering licences to occupy or
exclude short term leases.
Amanda Eilledge and Katrina Mather, Hardwicke Chambers
Tax Issues during Corporate Insolvency
Recording Thursday 13th June (1 hour)
- HMRC as a creditor
- When are tax debts substantively disputed?
- Actions against directors for unpaid tax (including tax arising from
- Transferring liabilities to directors and employees
- Accelerated payment notices and follower notices
Ben Elliott, Pump Court Tax Chambers
Ashwin Mody, Ashteds Solicitors