Representing Children in Court
1 hour CPD
Recording 1st May (download from 2nd May)
Jeremy Ford, Partner, Cambridge Family Law Practice
Edward Bennett, Harcourt Chambers
- How best to work with Cafcass
- When should children be represented in private law proceedings?
- At what stage should children be placed in front of a judge?
- Children giving evidence? Potential ramifications and legal pitfalls.
- How does representation fit with LiPs?
- Tips and procedural traps for lawyers acting for parents and children
- CAFASS Separated parents information programme and what family lawyers need to
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Have a question about the topic which you would like answered in the webinar?
Email us up to one day before the recording so we can provide answers.