Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Maintenance for Older Children
Webinar, Recorded on 9th July.
What's covered during our one-hour webinar
- What is the position when the child is over 16 and under 18?
- Can a parent apply on behalf of his or her child after the child is 18?
- Must a child over the age of 18 consent to any application?
- Does an order lapse if the child ceases to be in full time education, eg on a gap
- Should orders be made until the end of tertiary education regardless of the age of
- Can part of any order for periodical payments paid by one parent be paid to the
other parent after the child is 18?
- What is the position if the child is still in secondary education when he or she
- How should the availability of student loans be approached?
- What if the child has his or her own financial resources?
- Is there any form of benchmark for the level of provision for a child in tertiary
- Should the Court make high orders in favour of the children of rich parents,
regardless of the wishes of the paying parent?
- What are the special circumstance in which an order might be made for a child
over the age of 18 who is not in full time education?
Elizabeth Hicks, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
& Joe Switaliski, 29 Bedford Row
Take a look at our full schedule of family law webinars for 2019
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
Credit card payments click below