Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Avoiding Negligent Pensions Advice & Claims
1 hour CPD (Runtime = 125 minutes)
Recording 22nd May (download from 23nd May)
Grant Lazarus, 7 Harrington Street Chambers
- Trends in professional negligence claims in the conduct of an application for
- Understanding the mechanics of a defined benefits occupational pension scheme
and potential arising professional negligence claims
- Limitations and negligent advice
- Breach of duty
- Limited retainer
- Will Courts refuse actuarial reports due to low CEVs?
- The value of the pension and the need for actuarial input
- Practical examples of failings in advice to offsetting
- Financial consequences to the wife
- Use of the Ogden tables for calculating offset
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Have a question about the topic which you would like answered in the webinar?
Email us up to one day before the recording so we can provide answers.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
Click below to hear a two minute clip from the recording