Validity of Marriage
90 minute webinar recording, 2nd May 2019
Just £30 per download
During this webinar, presenters will guide you through various legal concepts and practical application regarding validity of marriages.
- The case of Akhter v Khan  EWFC 54
- What is a valid marriage in English Law?
- The common law presumptions of marriage
- What is a void marriage in English Law?
- Void Marriage vs Non-marriage / Invalid Marriage
- Has the law changed?
- What is a customary marriage?
- How do disputes arise?
- Lex Loci Contractus
- Markers of consent
- Customary Marriages conducted abroad
- Presumption of Marraige
- Alfonso-Brown v Milwood  EWHC 642
- N v D (Customary Marriage)  EWFC 28
- O v B (Customary Marriage) 
- Proceedings - Practice points
- Declarations as to marital status
- Voidable Marriages
Andrzej Bojarski, 36 Family
George Harley, 36 Family
Rebecca Rothwell, 36 Family
Have a listen to a short clip taken from the recording
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619