Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Join our mailing list and get exclusive offers and group deals
Digital Assets & Future Disputes
Podcast - recording 17th October
Presented by Erin Hitchens and Robert Avis, XXIV Old Buildings
During this one-hour podcast, Erin and Robert will examine;
- What is “property”?
…and what is “information”?
- The distinction applied – succession to cryptocurrencies
- What are the issues for practitioners?
- Collecting and getting in a digital personal estate
- Assets of intangible or personal value – social media and information
- Assets of tangible value – online accounts
- What future disputes are on the horizon?
- Will-drafting and disappointed beneficiary claims
- Latest cases and top tips for private client lawyers
- This podcast is being recorded on 17th October.
- Questions for our presenters should be emailed to us no later than
5pm 16th October for inclusion in the recording.
- Subscribers will receive a download link on 18th.
- Recording file in mp4 format.
- Watch from our web browser link to download to your own device
with no restriction on playback.